Tuesday, February 26, 2008

(something clever)-iPodcast.

I spent all weekend dousing myself in gasoline.  In this case, gasoline is a metaphor for boredom and feathers.


I needed a project.  It's been 5 (yes 5) years since le /backslash debuted.  4 years to the month since the cliffhanger of season one.  I've had nothing NOTHING creative to do in that time frame.  I've made DJ mixes which were received with lukewarm shrugs, but that's ok.  It'll get better.  I'm crafting le perfect blog-mix as we speak.  Promise.

Butt there's more.  Z and I will win the 48 hour film festival this summer.  That's a fucking promise.  If we don't win it'll be because we entered two films and our other film won instead.

So you've got two Hammer brothers, two men over the height of 6'2", oozing pride, trophies, and juices.  Throw in a couple new iPerrd Terrches, and that's a recipe for disaster.  Just add water and self-promoting podcast.

Yes.  Podcast futures await you.

Bet on it.  Like it was the first face card you've seen all night...

No comments: