Thursday, February 21, 2008

Missle Destroys Satellite, Kid from War Games Blamed.

Get me a WOPR!


Random thoughts for a Thursday night.

==> The NBA trade deadline came and went.  Tony Kukoc didn't get traded ANYWHERE this year.  The fuck is all that about?

==> I'm trying my damnedest to keep up with the political dealings of campaign season.  But all this talk of delegates and Superdelegates and Superdelegates: Turbo and Superdelegates: Tournament Edition have me all confused.  If I were in charge I'd just pick one person from each side and then vote.

==> The Lindsay Lohan/Marilyn Monroe/Nude photos have created quite a buzz this week.  I saw a few of them onlines, and they're pretty nice.  I mean, if you're into that sort of thing (girls).

==> State legislators in Iowa are debating on whether or not to ban smoking in all public establishments, including restaurants.  Kind of a big deal around here.  Personally, I don't like to have other people smoke around me while I'm out to eat.  But I do love to eat smoked turkey sandwiches, which puts me in kind of a pickle.  I don't like pickles on my sandwich though.  Maybe just a little mayonnaise, some lettuce perhaps, and that's all.  I'd go with a wheat bun or bread.  Try to keep it healthy, you know?  Maybe have a little cottage cheese on the side, some potato chips, and a nice glass of lemonade.  I'd want to sit down with some friends, have a chat while we enjoy our lunch.  One guy would make jokes about race, and then we'd laugh but feel bad.  Another guy would probably eat soup, cause places that sell smoked turkey sandwiches also usually sell soup.  I've never been a big fan of the chowder & cream-style soups, but I like most things you can put crackers in.  No, that wasn't a reference to the race joke from earlier.  I mean crackers as in saltines or maybe those little oyster crackers you can buy.  I've never had actual oysters before, but they say that a lot of exotic seafood is a natural aphrodisiac.  So is lube.

==> I can't fucking wait for baseball to begin.



==> Just so you know....NBA GM's...
   +      =   

No comments: