Sunday, December 2, 2007

Like taking candy from a baby who eats candy

Can I fast-forward a bit on you?  Jump ahead a few weeks?  I'm gonna no matter what.


I'm really looking forward to this years' Super Bowl commercials.  Every year there's a surprise ad that really blows me away like a breeze.  Sometimes, the commercial is so good, it blows me away like a gale force wind!

Jog your memory a bit.  Remember that Pepsi ad where the kid uses a straw and "somehow" ends up inside the Pepsi bottle?  (I'm thinking it was trick photography or optical illusions).  Or how about the ad where the two girls start dyking out and then one of them poops into a cup and then they both eat the poop out of the cup.  Remember?  And then there's those hilarious Budweiser commercials where the guys drink Bud or Bud Light and then they do guy-things and then they race and then they throw stuff and then they trick each other.  CLASSIC!

It was really tough to narrow my "favorites" down to just one, but I think this would qualify as my most favorite Super Bowl commercial of all times:


No comments: