Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Iowa Cock-us. See what I did there? Cock.


Time for randomness.  Slow things down a bit, ya know?

Ike Turner died the other day.  I like Ike.  Or should I say, I LIKED Ike!  (past-tense).

Britney Spears' little sister got knocked up.  And I don't mean she went out and bought the DVD of the movie Knocked Up.  I mean some dude put sperm into her beaver.  He came.  That's how it works.

The Miami Dolphins finally won their first game of the season this week.  Just a fact.

Browsing through Best Buy the other day for some holiday gift giving ideas.  Strolled through the DVD aisle and came across this old classic:
I loved how for a long time a bunch of people thought the movie was real.  Nope.  TOTALLY CGI.  In fact, "Finding Nemo" is the sequel to this.  It's true.  The actual title for this is "The Blair Witch Project: Losing Nemo".  And then when "Finding Nemo" came out they just dropped the Blair Witch part.  I get asked this all the time, but why don't you see Nemo or his dad in the first movie at all then?  Exactly...he was fucking lost!  That's the point of the movie.  Did you not see the previews!?  Plus, I don't think the animators had the skills or computing power to do CGI fish quite yet, so they had to make due.

Magic Johnson was campaigning in Iowa today for Hillary Clinton for President of U.S.  I think that's a good endorsement to have.  Cause beating AIDS is a tough thing to do, but so far he's seemed to have done it.  That gives Hillary the edge versus whichever candidate gets endorsed by Africa.

Pssst.  Found him. ====>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Magic HIV endorsement does not work in my favor. As a 20 year diabetic veteran, my kind have battled the HIV kind for many years. TriStar was actually debating doing the movie, "Philadelphia" against a diabetic-drama entitled, "Unconscious Drivers." Needless to say, "Philadelphia" won out, but I think Tom Hanks would have been great driving a car into an out-of-business laundromat.